Frog O’Faire Children’s Festival
Saturday, June 18, 2016 at Riverside Park
At this year’s Frog O’Faire hundreds of children came away with a handfuls of crafts, had the opportunity to learn how to do science projects, and get their faces painted. Over two dozen activity booths provided children with a day full of fun.
The Frog O’Faire Children’s Festival has taken place since 1973 on a Saturday in June at Riverside Park in Grants Pass. The festival, which is AAUW’s gift to the community, provides free entertainment and educational enrichment opportunities for children.
Many many thanks to all who participated and donated materials and time and energy to this terrific day!
It’s a win-win situation — giving a grad the gift of AAUW membership is free for you and free for them. With a gift of a free, one-year AAUW membership, recent graduates will:
- Join an empowering community of more than 170,000 AAUW members and supporters who are committed to fostering women’s leadership and equity
- Expand their careers through leadership trainings, salary negotiation workshops, and fellowships and grants programs
- Enjoy access to resources, research, and programming to advocate for women and girls locally, nationally, and online
- Stay current on issues affecting women and girls as they receive Mission & Action, AAUW Outlook magazine, Action Network alerts, and more
- Increase their buying power with access to member-only discounts
Fill out this handy form!
Click on the link below for latest from our South District Directors: